Ski chalets - Les Menuires - Le Hameau des Marmottes. Luxury wintersport chalets.
The ski chalet village Le Hameau des Marmottes - Les Menuires:
The ski chalet village Le Hameau des Marmottes - Les Menuires is located at 1800 metres on the piste in the Preyerand area. It is even possible to ski all the way back to the chalet village. MGM, the trendsetting French project developer, realised this chalet village which consists of 22 individual luxury chalets and 3 chalet buildings, each containing 12 luxury apartments.
Les Menuires may be found in the Belleville Valley, centrally located within the famous Trois Vallées ski area. Les Menuires is a modern winter sports resort characterised by long descents with a guarantee of snow. Aside from skiing, there are countless other activities on offer so that visitors never have the chance to get bored. Les Menuires consists of several districts, each with its own city centre filled with shops, restaurants and après-ski choices.
La Croisette is the most famous of the areas popular for their nightlife. Les Menuires is chock full of sporting goods, clothing and souvenir shops, 22 supermarkets and no less than 34 bars and restaurants, with menus which naturally boast delicious local delicacies. The different areas within Les Menuires have excellent connections with the free ski bus or passenger lifts so that you can easily go out or shop in another neighbourhood, should you so desire.
Why our quality french ski chalets - Les Menuires
Reason why you can be sure of a very successful winter sport holiday:
- Chalet park on 1800 m, maximum snow guarentee
- “Trois Vallées” ski area with 600 km slopes. Ideal for each category of skier or snowboarders
- Chalet park on the slopes, beard delivery service / shops on walking distance
- Top quality chalet with luxury fittings and inventory
- Facilities such as parking, cleaning and wifi internet included
- The chalet village Le Hameau des Marmottes is located at 1800 metres on the piste in the Preyerand area. It is even possible to ski all the way back to the village.